Brilliant Earth - Great company, amazing people. | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company, amazing people."

I have been working at Brilliant Earth

Pros

Amazing coworkers, great leaders. I feel valued at Brilliant Earth.

Cons

Fast paced, lots of work to get done.

Advice to Management

Promote from within.

Brilliant Earth2019-09-06
  1. "Great culture, Mission Oriented"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Brilliant Earth full-time for more than a year

Pros

*Mission oriented (guest speakers, compliance team presentations, volunteer opportunities, etc.) *Communicative and open culture (open floor plan, approachable and supportive managers, freedom to ask questions and get help when needed) *Growth opportunities (promotions from within are common)

Cons

Need to like to work hard in a fast paced environment

Brilliant Earth2019-09-06

"A Great, Growing Company!"

Current Employee - Associate in Denver, CO

I have been working at Brilliant Earth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Brilliant Earth has been a great company to work for! The company is growing and it's been amazing seeing new team members come on board to strengthen the positive experience customers have. As teams grow and we build out our processes, there's a lot of opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and suggest improvements. Culture wise, there are a ton of ways to learn more about direct and indirect team... members. We have a potluck once a month, which is always cool as it's a chance for team members to show off their great cooking skills. Additionally, there are occasional happy hours with yummy foods, paid/catered office outings to fun events around Denver, and volunteer opportunities.

Cons

There's a steep learning curve when it comes to figuring out the minute details of computer programs/the actual product. It may take some additional time and training (and asking a lot of questions) to really get there in the first three months. Once you reach that hurtle, though, things are decent.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote from within and give employees continued growth/learning opportunities. Keep all the wonderful food opportunities coming.

Brilliant Earth2019-08-28

Brilliant Earth Response

September 6, 2019Talent Acquisition Manager

We are happy to hear you're enjoying being on our team! If you have any further feedback regarding the training and onboarding experience, please reach out to the training team or to glassdoor@brilliantearth.com. We look forward to many more fun events and yummy meals together!

Discover more reviews about Brilliant Earth.