Brilliant Earth - Tremendous Opportunities & Amazing Team | Glassdoor
  1. "Tremendous Opportunities & Amazing Team"

Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Brilliant Earth full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Brilliant Earth is at a great size - big enough to work on exciting, meaningful projects with the resources needed to put behind them but small enough that team members at every level can have a voice and work on really impactful projects. There is tremendous opportunity for growth and BE places a significant emphasis on providing new opportunities and promoting from within. I have always been very challenged and never bored! Every year (or even month) is full of new things to learn. The team is really amazing - super smart and motivated while also kind, positive, and supportive. It's also very motivating to work for a mission-minded company and among colleagues that share those values.

Cons

People are hardworking and excited to go above and beyond to see the impact of their work - it's not a clock in / clock out environment, which for me was a positive.

Advice to Management

Keep the whole company informed of our successes and growth - it's really motivating!

Brilliant Earth2020-01-15
  1. "Really happy with my time at BE"

Former Employee - Sales Associate/Cashier in Chicago, IL

I worked at Brilliant Earth part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Ethical company with amazing products and great sales teams. I began working here because I could see that Brilliant Earth was a great company that I wanted to be part of. I love the product, which makes selling it that much easier. So for me, the pros definitely out-way any cons. I work with other likeminded colleagues and I know our customers value our love for the industry/product too.

Cons

I sense a slight disconnect between store locations and HQ which seems to be weighing on management

Advice to Management

Would suggest HQ work on communication, training and building the bridges between individual locations and HQ. But other than that, keep it up- love working here!

Brilliant Earth2020-01-21
  2. "My honest reviews after working there"

Former Employee - Jewelry Consultant in Washington, DC

I worked at Brilliant Earth part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits and incentives. Classy work environment.

Cons

Not much teamwork. Everyone hustles on their own other than support from management

Advice to Management

Could maybe use a bit more team building activities

Brilliant Earth2020-01-06

Discover more reviews about Brilliant Earth.