Brine Group Staffing Solutions - An Administrative Perspective | Glassdoor

"An Administrative Perspective"

Current Employee - Human Resources/Operations Manager in Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Human Resources/Operations Manager in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Brine Group Staffing Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Small privately owned company with direct access and influence to CEO and Senior Management. Convenient location. Rewarded for working hard and they see it. My role has evolved over my tenure at Brine and I have had the opportunity to focus on the aspects that I am passionate about. Recruiters are given training and support, the tools they need to succeed. Ramp up period is challenging but once they have developed a client base and the rhythm, everything usually falls into place. Culture is good, work hard play hard. Management is understanding when it comes to family matters and emergencies, but they hold everyone accountable.

Cons

Because company is small, upward mobility is limited for administration. Need the volume to justify hiring another admin, but growth rate has been slow. Recruiters can move into more aggressive commission plans as they mature in their role and gain experience.

Advice to Management

Focus on growing the strengths and weeding out the weaknesses. Build consistency with employee morale. Benefits can be improved.

Other Employee Reviews for Brine Group Staffing Solutions

1. "very good"

Current Freelancer - Vascular Surgeon
    Current Freelancer - Vascular Surgeon

I have been working at Brine Group Staffing Solutions (More than 3 years)

Pros

love to work with hospitals.thank you so much.

Cons

nothing to say everthing ok. thank you.

Advice to Management

nothing.everthing ok.

2. "Great Culture"

Current Employee - Consultant in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Brine Group Staffing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture here at Brine Group is very friendly. Everyone treats everyone like family. The managers here are very hands on and are here to help you succeed. There is a very collaborative environment in which you have a question you can ask any manager in any department, as well as, the CEO.

Cons

At the end of the day most people go their separate ways. There should be more outside events so everyone can be closer and build a bond.