Brink's, Incorporated - Good job for a while | Glassdoor

"Good job for a while"

Current Employee - Vault in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Vault in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People are fun, the job is very simple, it is an easy job for what the pay you. You don't deal with customers except on rare occasions and the best part is they provide lunch sometimes and my co-workers are fun.

Cons

The pay is not very good on the overall. It pays the bills but barely. The management is laughable at best. The training is suspect sometimes. I often hear people that dislike their job here. I don't dislike it, I just don't enjoy it.

Advice to Management

Figure out a way to reward employees for a job well done and stop treating the employees like we are in a communist country.

Other Employee Reviews for Brink's, Incorporated

"Worst Experience. Terrible culture"

Current Employee - Sales in Coppell, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Coppell, TX

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pay is decent. That is about it..

Cons

If you are not part of the "boys"club you won't get anywhere. They treat people terrible, environment is cold, everyone is waiting to be "next" to be laid off. Executive management has no idea what they are doing, they get rid of people all the time. If you are not a YES person you are seen as a threat. Can not trust anyone, everyone is afraid to loose their jobs and will do anything to keep it since it is easier to stay then get something else.. Everyone I know there HATES their job

Advice to Management

Take the time to really understand your business and have a long term vision. A lot of great people that were actually valuable and dedicated left. Don't make changes for the sake of making a change, actually try to think about what will happen when the change happens, how will that affect the customer.

"Seems no one knows what anyone else is doing..."

Current Employee - Driver in South Bend, IN
    Current Employee - Driver in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

........ Well that's not going to be easy... You'll get plenty of hours, one week anyway. Them the second week of the pay period they take them away.

Cons

Hour fluctuation, poor benefits. No communication between departments or management. One person makes a change and no one else knows about it until things are all messed up.

Advice to Management

Resign.