Brintons Carpets - Brintons is like a big family. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Brintons Carpets

"Brintons is like a big family."

Current Employee - Team Leader in Pune (India)
Current Employee - Team Leader in Pune (India)

I have been working at Brintons Carpets full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great opportunities on the way.
Working in Shifts.
Different field to explore.

Cons

No flexibility in timings.
Currently not much opportunities.
Slow economic growth.

Advice to Management

No comments

Other Employee Reviews for Brintons Carpets

1. "Brintons"

Pros

For the carpet trade it wasn't a bad wage until they took our bonus system anyway from us, if that ever comes back the pay is quite good. Over the years working for them I've meet some great people which has helped me stay for so long.

Cons

Wall to wall dust and it's everywhere the factory is never clean now, after the the cleaner left they never replaced him. Now the dust just settles on everything. Management are constantly asking more for less which is understandable given these times, but a little thank you or good job every now and then would go a long way.

Advice to Management

For the years I've worked for Brintons it's been slowly getting worse and worse. With loss of bonuses and then making people redundant only to bring them back weeks later as temps because the place can't function without them. Also far to many silly mistakes with orders/materials are made and better communication between sections is needed.

2. "Designer from 2014-current"

Current Employee - Designer in Kennesaw, GA
    Current Employee - Designer in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at Brintons Carpets full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Designers work in a studio at the office in Kennesaw and have the opportunity to work from home a few days a week after the first year or so. It's great working in the same space as the other designers because we constantly share texture layers, advice and feedback. We also have the opportunity to go downtown ATL and meet with clients in person. The work environment is casual and you can wear jeans to work. The key to success at Brintons is to be kind, helpful and customer service. Make the client happy and the design will be a success. The best part about being a designer for Brintons is working with Nadia, the design director and the entire design team. If your work load is too heavy Nadia will find a designer to help you out. All of the designers are friendly and easy to work with.
    Also, we brew Starbucks coffee in the break room throughout the day.

Cons

Some projects can take over a year to complete. The carpet in the office is out of date but Johnny, the operations manger is planning on updating the carpet soon.