Broadcast Music - Relationships between staff and management should be evaluated! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Broadcast Music

"Relationships between staff and management should be evaluated!"

Pros

Co-workers are friendly and generally nice to work with. Good Benefits. Upcoming move to new building. Unique job tasks and challenges existing within the company.

Cons

Very uptight environment and way too corporate for an entertainment company. Snobbish attitudes in upper management. No flexibility in working hours. Low morale and distrust of company among workers due to layoffs. Most workers feel their jobs are threatened. Current building environment and work stations are poor.

Advice to Management

Leadership should seek more ways to ensure upper management that their departments are valuable to the company. Annual performance reviews, in addition to management evaluation of employees, should include employee evaluation of management.

Other Employee Reviews for Broadcast Music

1. "Great place to intern- I learned so much"

Former Intern - Digital Licensing in New York, NY
    Former Intern - Digital Licensing in New York, NY

I worked at Broadcast Music as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The employees all share a love of music and work hard to make sure songwriters and music publishers are properly paid for their craft. I was kept very busy working on multiple projects and spent time researching to find missing data as well as generate new lead. I gained great work experience and found all department heads very approachable. Nothing negative to say. I would work there full time if a position came up.

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Advice to Management

Do more hiring in the New York office!

"Terminated with no warning"

Former Employee - Music Researcher in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Music Researcher in New York, NY

I worked at Broadcast Music part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule involving travel. Interesting work with ability to self-manage.

Cons

Employees are seen as expendable and replaceable, despite being loyal and honest with the company and supervisors

Advice to Management

None, they do what they want at the expense of people and don't care that these individuals RELY on the small income they receive.