Broadridge - The worse experience in my life, special in the Fix income dept level II | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge

"The worse experience in my life, special in the Fix income dept level II"

Current Contractor - RPG Programmer in Jersey City, NJ
Current Contractor - RPG Programmer in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Broadridge as a contractor (More than 8 years)

Pros

Well if you have decided not to stop growing in your career development and just get money for doing dumb jobs like if you were an operator this is the right job.

Cons

I worked for two years in this company, in the level II dept, and it was the worse experience in my life
- They have a package called Impact which they assume as soon as you get in the company that you already know the package, they think the package is a universal language that you must know, Indian guys are not friendly to teach you so everything has to be learn by yourself by doing, they give you works without any explanation how to do it, you have to investigate by yourself how to.
- The boss of this dept. think people are slave and his a micro manager so be prepared for this.
- People are afraid of this manager his always yelling bad word on people. like dumb, jack ass or mother f..., I really don't understand how a guy like this can still be there.

Advice to Management

Be more careful with your employ and learn how to treat people, slavery time are over a long time ago is better to work with a satisfy employee than having someone afraid of you every time waiting that you do not yell on them and saying that you are not running a school there, how do you expect people respond to any problem if you do not let others explain how to do it, . everybody knows a piece of the package and they keep to themselves,

Other Employee Reviews for Broadridge

"Off shoring, off shoring, off shoring"

Former Employee - Supervisor
    Former Employee - Supervisor

I worked at Broadridge full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Used to be a great place to work and learn about brokerage business from an operational view.

Cons

Upper management has mandated that close to all processing be done in India by Sept 2013 with minimal work done in NJ and NY

2. "Fair"

I worked at Broadridge full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

People are friendly. benefits not too bad.

Cons

They give bonues in August and it seems that if you are fired or on a PIP you will receive one, but if you leave for another job you do not get one. They seem to reward the unfit employees and stick it to the ones that do well.

Advice to Management

Communication