Bromium - Smart bunch working on a really revolutionary product which actually works | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bromium

"Smart bunch working on a really revolutionary product which actually works"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Bromium full-time

Pros

The core idea sounds nearly impossible but does actually work. So it's a place with really challenging technology that actually has a serious commercial future. Everybody's smart and senior management is mostly excellent. Staff mostly trusted to do the right thing without micromanagement.

Cons

Some remaining immaturity in process and technology from its startup days - gradually getting sorted out. Split between UK and US is never much fun for timezones.

Other Employee Reviews for Bromium

"The new Bromium"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

I worked at Bromium full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at Bromium full time for 4 years and have witnessed the company and the product grow (continuously) and mature.

Every startup has challenges and Bromium is no different. And that’s why you join a startup. To have thrill, fun, camaraderie and learnings which you accumulate at the speed of light. A serious advice to all my friends, particularly to those with an year of adventurous stint at Bromium, and who have provided negative review. Guys, go and join a big company. You are not made for the startup world. And 1 year is too less to understand any company or to contribute significantly.

Bromium had good times as you can see from some early reviews here and then there was a short rough period in which it struggled and now it's back again which all of us call "The new Bromium". One thing which never changed was the amazing technology which till today has no competition and works fantastically. Bromium is just getting started and the possibilities are unlimited. Check out the press, look at the partnerships, talk to existing employees and if you get a chance, visit the booth in one of the security conference (RSA, InfoSec, BlackHat).

Pros
    - Fool proof defense. There is no other security product out there which does it better than Bromium.
    - With its cool tech, Bromium has just tested the waters on endpoints. It has not even gone into the datacenters or cloud yet.
    - You have complete freedom to try out new things here. You want to work on cool new feature, want to talk to customers, have a new business idea...you will be supported.
    - Executives regularly shares business updates to whole company. Not only good updates, but also the bad updates. Haven’t seen any other company do that and that too confidently. That's what you call transparency.

Cons

- Informal appraisal process. Something which can be easily fixed by HR
    - Not many fresh graduates in Cupertino pool. Should start Bay Area campus recruitment again

Advice to Management

Thank you for bringing it back on track. Keep it up.

Bromium Response

Apr 8, 2017 – VP Marketing

Thank you for such an honest review. We are excited about our tech but also about our customers and making sure they have success. Your review is spot on and yes, we do need to get our performance... More

"Bromium is the place to be! Amazing cybersecurity platform backed by amazing employees!"

Current Employee - Global Leader in Cupertino, CA
    Current Employee - Global Leader in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Bromium full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Bromium platform in and of itself hands down is the most cutting edge and delivers without fail what it advertises! The founders and the development team are the brightest and most intelligent group of individuals who are obsessed with delighting the customers. The executive management team is rock solid, all of whom live for the utmost customer experience and they are bringing in players to ramp up acceleration even faster. This coupled with the platform itself is why Bromium is the place to be!

Cons

If you want to call the interest levels of prospect customers and partners around the Bromium platform a con because of the volume then I call this a great problem!

Advice to Management

Stick to the plan with customers and partners first! You will win!