Broniec Associates - A very satisfying career with a small company. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Broniec Associates

"A very satisfying career with a small company."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Pros

Always busy and good management with close and tight relationship with every employee. Job can be done very fast and manegement is very close to consult.

Cons

Too busy to develop new skills. Hope there are more training for new technology and skills, especially with new projects and paltforms.

Advice to Management

The management is doing the best for the company and there may be helpful if there are more team building activities.

Other Employee Reviews for Broniec Associates

1. "Not bad"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I worked at Broniec Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Consistently received bonuses, professional work environment, big on team building. When I worked there they had low turnover and the benefits and pay were decent.

Cons

The main reason why I left is they didn't have any opportunities for advancement. My manager was leaving and as her assistant it was natural for me to take the position but they didn't want to give it to me because of my age. Even though I was doing the work and doing a good job! I ended up having to train my new manager!

Advice to Management

Career development for new and enthusiastic employees!

2. "Great Entry-Level position"

Current Employee - Statements Associate
    Current Employee - Statements Associate

I have been working at Broniec Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Being a small company, you're able to get to know everyone in your company. The job is fairly simple, making it a perfect position for a college graduate. There is also good flexibility to have a work-life balance, making the job itself stress free.

Cons

There isn't too much room for growth, essentially if you want to do more and prove that you can, a position could be created. There also is a low turnover rate, which means positions have been filled by the same person for years, so there aren't many openings for those positions.

Advice to Management

Management take in to consideration a possible need for creating new positions and additional positions to support current ones. This would be beneficial for those that enjoy working for the company but would like an opportunity to grow.