Bronson Methodist Hospital - Phlebotomy trainer | Glassdoor
  1. "Phlebotomy trainer"

I have been working at Bronson Methodist Hospital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great pay, good for coworkers and environment

Cons

No chance for advancement and understaffed

Bronson Methodist Hospital2018-02-26
  1. "A great place to work!"

I worked at Bronson Methodist Hospital

Pros

Bronson is a progressive healthcare system that not only cares for the communities they serve, they try hard to meet the needs of over 8000 employees at the same time. In today’s uncertain environment having an employer who, while not perfect, actually cares and tries to make positive changes for such a large group of diverse employee population is rare. A great place to work!

Cons

Leadership is in different stages of growth, not all on same page with consistency and follow through as administration.

Advice to Management

Keep growing!

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-01-29
  2. "Overall Good experience"

Former Employee - Deskside Support Analyst in Kalamazoo, MI

I worked at Bronson Methodist Hospital part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great managment team for IT. Open to my school schedule while working. Get to give customer support to employees who give customer support, so the enviornment is very relaxed. Recieved substantial quarterly raises.

Cons

The company made a lot of changes during my time there. For instance, they started a "healthy food" initiative which ended up costing the employees who ate there. Bronson also started to take away bonuses and profit sharing disgused as lame excuses.

Advice to Management

Great job to the IT managment! Not so great job to the rest of the upper managment; We, as employees, noticed the cuts! And to Frank, Bronson is not in florida, get you behind back to Michigan

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-11-02

Discover more reviews about Bronson Methodist Hospital.