Bronson Methodist Hospital - Overall very positive, I felt like a valued member of the IT team. | Glassdoor
  1. "Overall very positive, I felt like a valued member of the IT team."

Current Employee - Epic Liaison in Battle Creek, MI

I have been working at Bronson Methodist Hospital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Competitive pay, advancement opportunities, open door policy with leadership, and a strong desire to help our patients.

Cons

There were occasions when working with providers or clinical staff that I felt they were not working for the patient, but for a paycheck.

Advice to Management

Your subordinates are working their tails off to achieve the impossible; let them impress you.

Bronson Methodist Hospital2018-08-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A great place to work!"

I worked at Bronson Methodist Hospital

Pros

Bronson is a progressive healthcare system that not only cares for the communities they serve, they try hard to meet the needs of over 8000 employees at the same time. In today’s uncertain environment having an employer who, while not perfect, actually cares and tries to make positive changes for such a large group of diverse employee population is rare. A great place to work!

Cons

Leadership is in different stages of growth, not all on same page with consistency and follow through as administration.

Advice to Management

Keep growing!

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-01-29
    • "Good to make money"

Current Employee - Food Service Associate in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Bronson Methodist Hospital part-time for less than a year

Pros

Coworkers were fun, sometimes hospital employees can be ruder than the public

Cons

Lunchtime can be stressful at times when staff is short, wasn't really appreciated for going above and beyond or doing a good job

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-04-30

Discover more reviews about Bronson Methodist Hospital.