Bronson Methodist Hospital - Fairly Decent Place to Work | Glassdoor
  1. "Fairly Decent Place to Work"

Current Employee - Ambulatory Care Manager in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Bronson Methodist Hospital full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I most often have what I need to get my job done and, for the most part, management is supportive. They are not afraid to spend money to achieve organizational goals.

Cons

They are all about the bottom-line (even though they claim it's about the patients) There are lots of cliques throughout management, so advancement depends on who you know and how well they like you.

Advice to Management

Go out of your way not to be so obviously clique-y

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-03-03

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A great place to work!"

I worked at Bronson Methodist Hospital

Pros

Bronson is a progressive healthcare system that not only cares for the communities they serve, they try hard to meet the needs of over 8000 employees at the same time. In today’s uncertain environment having an employer who, while not perfect, actually cares and tries to make positive changes for such a large group of diverse employee population is rare. A great place to work!

Cons

Leadership is in different stages of growth, not all on same page with consistency and follow through as administration.

Advice to Management

Keep growing!

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-01-29
    • "Good to make money"

Current Employee - Food Service Associate in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Bronson Methodist Hospital part-time for less than a year

Pros

Coworkers were fun, sometimes hospital employees can be ruder than the public

Cons

Lunchtime can be stressful at times when staff is short, wasn't really appreciated for going above and beyond or doing a good job

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-04-30

Discover more reviews about Bronson Methodist Hospital.