Bronson Methodist Hospital - Good Environment | Glassdoor
  1. "Good Environment"

Current Employee - Shift Lead in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Bronson Methodist Hospital part-time for less than a year

Pros

Enjoy the people I am working with and the people I encounter on a daily basis.

Cons

Some may think the hours get monotonous.

Advice to Management

Continue to find ways to improve employees flexibility to move between departments.

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-03-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A great place to work!"

I worked at Bronson Methodist Hospital

Pros

Bronson is a progressive healthcare system that not only cares for the communities they serve, they try hard to meet the needs of over 8000 employees at the same time. In today’s uncertain environment having an employer who, while not perfect, actually cares and tries to make positive changes for such a large group of diverse employee population is rare. A great place to work!

Cons

Leadership is in different stages of growth, not all on same page with consistency and follow through as administration.

Advice to Management

Keep growing!

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-01-29
    • "Good to make money"

Current Employee - Food Service Associate in Kalamazoo, MI

Pros

Coworkers were fun, sometimes hospital employees can be ruder than the public

Cons

Lunchtime can be stressful at times when staff is short, wasn't really appreciated for going above and beyond or doing a good job

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-04-30

Discover more reviews about Bronson Methodist Hospital.