Bronson Methodist Hospital - Overall Good experience | Glassdoor
  1. "Overall Good experience"

Former Employee - Deskside Support Analyst in Kalamazoo, MI

I worked at Bronson Methodist Hospital part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great managment team for IT. Open to my school schedule while working. Get to give customer support to employees who give customer support, so the enviornment is very relaxed. Recieved substantial quarterly raises.

Cons

The company made a lot of changes during my time there. For instance, they started a "healthy food" initiative which ended up costing the employees who ate there. Bronson also started to take away bonuses and profit sharing disgused as lame excuses.

Advice to Management

Great job to the IT managment! Not so great job to the rest of the upper managment; We, as employees, noticed the cuts! And to Frank, Bronson is not in florida, get you behind back to Michigan

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-11-02
  1. "A great place to work!"

I worked at Bronson Methodist Hospital

Pros

Bronson is a progressive healthcare system that not only cares for the communities they serve, they try hard to meet the needs of over 8000 employees at the same time. In today’s uncertain environment having an employer who, while not perfect, actually cares and tries to make positive changes for such a large group of diverse employee population is rare. A great place to work!

Cons

Leadership is in different stages of growth, not all on same page with consistency and follow through as administration.

Advice to Management

Keep growing!

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-01-29
  2. "Biggest hospital system in Kalamazoo"

Physical Therapist in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Bronson Methodist Hospital

Pros

Good pay, compensated for the work I put in.

Cons

Red tape and bureaucracy. Management is not super organized but pay is decent. There is no accountability if co workers do not work hard but if you work hard you are paid well

Bronson Methodist Hospital2019-11-23

Discover more reviews about Bronson Methodist Hospital.