Brookdale Senior Living - Wake up | Glassdoor

"Wake up"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Pros

I have a job and love my job.

Cons

The corp office needs to talk to wokers on a one on one to find out whats going on at this place!

Other Employee Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

"Free food but a lot of work"

Former Employee - Server in Rochester, NY
    Former Employee - Server in Rochester, NY

Pros

The free food is great and double pay of holidays. The staff is friendly and are willing to help you.

Cons

Lack of break in between shifts and can be stressful at times. Some of the residents are very difficult to deal with.

"I loved BSL and was proud to work there, until I was (I believe) wrongfully terminated"

Former Employee - Staff Development Coordinator in Raymore, MO
    Former Employee - Staff Development Coordinator in Raymore, MO

Pros

I like working there because I did something different everyday. It was a very stressful, but rewarding position. The CNA's and CMT's where great to work with. I worked well with 95% of the nurses and the therapy department director was awesome to work with. I had a huge office/classroom downstairs and across the hall was central supply and she was a great person.

Cons

They are more about the money, than customer care. The Integrity Line, which is suppose to help employees, is a huge disappointment. The lack of communication is terrible in all aspects. If the upper management wants you gone..... Your gone no matter how much you do to cover yourself. They will question every employee to find the smallest problem and turn it into a reason to fire you.

Advice to Management

Stop terminating good employees for no reason, except to save money. Appreciate what they do and tell them they are doing a good job. Give them a bonus...they deserve it. Give them more to let them know their hard work means something to you.