Brooksource - Incredible experience, looking forward to many more years! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Brooksource

"Incredible experience, looking forward to many more years!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Brooksource provides excellent opportunity to gain tons of knowledge in a short amount of time and progress quickly in your career. They promote within, so there is a great deal of opportunity for advancement within the company and they really empower their employees. You really feel as if you are part of something great here and are actively engaged in changing and growing the company. Amazing company culture, everyone works extremely hard but manages to keep a loose, fun environment.

Cons

IT staffing industry is tough, and very compeitive. Not for everyone, but for those with thick skin there is a lot of opportunity there.

Other Employee Reviews for Brooksource

1. "Brooksource has provided an incredible foundation for me to grow and prosper not only professionally but also personally"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Sense of family, social atmosphere, opportunity to earn and succeed, increased responsibility, friendship, work/life balance, phenomenal growth potential, leadership, privately owned, innovation, community outreach.

Cons

Staffing is a tough industry with lots of ups and downs, but the constant challenge is also what drives many.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote from within and maintain the work/hard play/hard attitude that we all know and love. Set goals that seem unattainable and consistently blow them out of the water!

2. "As my first job out of college, I could not imagine a better place to have ended up."

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Nashville, TN

Pros

My coworkers are my friends inside and outside of work. My manager is approachable at all times of the day. The President and CEO of the company has personally sent me a hand-written letter of encouragement. I love to go to work everyday!

Cons

Recruiting is a challenge no matter who you are working for, but that is about as negative as it gets.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!