Brooksource - Strong opportunities for career growth and advancement. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Brooksource

"Strong opportunities for career growth and advancement."

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO

Pros

*Tons of growth opportunities
*Opportunity to make a lot of money
*Helps develop a large variety of relational skills
*Exposure to a market segment that can be difficult to get into (Information Technology)

Cons

*Have to put a considerable amount of extra time to see significant rewards, due to working for commissions.
*Base salary could be a bit higher.
*Have to depend on other peoples ability to be professional and reliable to be successful.
*Nothing about the industry is guaranteed.

Advice to Management

Continue to offer the opportunities for growth but improve the compensation and commission structure. People need to be able to earn more and earn more faster to continue to stay motivated to produce.

Other Employee Reviews for Brooksource

"I have learned so much about running a business at BSTY and the people here are amazing."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Flexibility
    Develop friends
    Career opportunity
    skills growth
    Fun
    Management that genuinely wants the best for everyone
    Stable growing company
    Only promote from within

Cons

Not right for everyone b/c staffing is challenging business where not everything is under your control
    Pay structure
    Flat organizational structure can turn people off if they are looking for title promotions

"Brooksource is a company where an employee can truly define their own career."

Current Employee - Director of Wisconsin Operations in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Director of Wisconsin Operations in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

Brooksource has experienced tremendous growth since I began working with the company 7 years ago. We have opened 10 offices and added over 100 employees since I started. Leadership is never satisfied with “as is”, so I am confident we will continue to grow at an incredible rate.

What I love about this company is that although we have grown so much the last 7 years, we have never forgot what makes us great: developing our people, entrepreneurial spirit, and having a company where every employee feels part of a family and has fun every day.

The future holds unbelievable opportunity for this company and I’m thankful every day I can be a part of it.

Cons

Brooksource is not for everyone. We are looking for leaders who are ready to take on large changes while being fairly new to the professional world.

Advice to Management

Continue to look for the next challenge like you have since I started. I've had a great expereience so far, so please keep it up!