Brookwoods Group - Excellent management | Glassdoor

"Excellent management"

Current Employee - Communications Specialist in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Communications Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Brookwoods Group (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been a Brookwoods Group employee for four years, and this company is a first-class operation. Management is highly experienced and John Sweney knows how to get things done. Great benefits, great people.

Cons

No cons here. Only good stuff to report. The Brookwoods Group team knows how to make things happen.

Aug 22, 2016 – VP Operations

At Brookwoods Group we believe our employees working in the field for clients are important to both Brookwoods Group and to our client customers. We are always ready to match talent to the right job.

Other Employee Reviews for Brookwoods Group

1. "love working for Brookwoods"

Current Employee - Writer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Writer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Brookwoods Group full-time

Pros

I've been with Brookwoods for 4-1/2 years as a contractor with ConocoPhillips. It has been a very fulfilling experience all the way around. The benefits are good, and the team members are consummate professionals. I would also say that they hire only the best and provide superb value to their company clients.

Cons

I don't really have any negatives. I once begrudged the fact I wasn't a "real" employee, but working with Brookwoods has made me rethink that that.

Advice to Management

I don't have any advice to give. Management seems to be doing a great job on its own.

Aug 22, 2016 – VP Operations

With great employees working at top notch companies we are always glad to put the 2 components together.

2. "A great company to work for and a very fulfilling job"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Brookwoods Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Brookwoods Group definitely has a family atmosphere. The management team lets the team do their jobs without looking over their shoulders and has always been very generous and fair with salaries, commissions, bonuses, vacation, PTO and a full paid benefits package. That's why the company has next to no internal turnover of employees. Everyone here loves being here, including every one of our employees that we place in a contract role.

Also, it is always extremely nice to not only assist very talented professionals land in their perfect role, but ensuring that every client gets the most closely-matched person to fill their needs as well.

Cons

The only real con I can think of is that there are still too many companies that don't yet know about the great service we provide, which means that too many companies are still making bad hires and costing themselves both valuable time and lots of money unnecessarily.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing. You've found a real winning formula. Keep building the company's presence in Houston, Texas, the Gulf Coast region and across the rest of the country.

Aug 10, 2016 – VP Operations

Brookwoods Group is proud of the service we provide to many fortune 500 companies and many mid to small size organizations as well. As word continues to spread about the way we treat our placements... More