Brown & Toland - Best company I've ever worked for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Brown & Toland

"Best company I've ever worked for."

Current Employee - Care Management in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Care Management in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Brown & Toland full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Many healthcare organizations are downsizing. Brown and Toland is hiring. 20+ FTE's have been added to our department in the last 90 days. We ranked number 3 of 32 accountable care organizations for medicare and locally we improved health care and outcomes for the city and county of San Francisco. I love working here! Great staff and supportive leaders.

Cons

Some staff have recently left so that creates more work for those who are still here as we recruit. Change is difficult even when it is for the right reasons.

Advice to Management

Provide support and encouragement as we work through replacing staff.

Other Employee Reviews for Brown & Toland

"B&T"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Brown & Toland full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of employee events and good over all feeling

Cons

Since the former CEOs departure they are trying to save money and out sourcing a lot which hurts moral.

Advice to Management

Stop out sourcing.

"Awkward!! We can all see each others PHI...HIPAA anyboday??"

Current Employee - Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Coordinator in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Brown & Toland full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not much to say here. Except that I like the other coordinators, and the new hires on medical services team are supersmart and great (and looking to leave like the rest of the company)...

Cons

I was doing my job, working through patient data and BAM. I see my coworkers diagnosis, and everything. Everything! Sits right by me in a cube by mine. He has the same last name as the patient I was assigned.

Aren't their supposed to be protections?? Gave me a heart attack. Where I worked before we were blocked from seing coworkers information. I am now worried my coworkers can see MY health records. And I know some others in my department take PHI offsite on their devices and laptops and iPhones and ipads, and files and patient charts. This does NOT seem right to me. There are regulations about this PEOPLE!!

Advice to Management

Dont get me started on the weird CEO and his ivory tower boys and country club buds. He never comes down my way thank God. His name is Richard Fish and he is chasing away the Veeps that cared about us. Some even use to come down here. I would not be surprised if this place got CLOSED DOWN.

I will be leaving soon anyway, but I wish there was a way to ERASE my PHI and records. Because their is NO PRIVACY here!!