Brunel - Von den Zeitarbeitdienstleistern wohl der Beste | Glassdoor
  1. "Von den Zeitarbeitdienstleistern wohl der Beste"

I have been working at Brunel full-time

Pros

Das sind fünf Wörter Reisekostenrückerstattung, Mitarbeiterstammtische, Sehr pünktliches Gehalt, Kompetentes Personal,

Cons

derzeit noch nichts negatives aufgefallen

Brunel2019-06-27
  1. "Great global business"

Current Employee - Sales/Recruitment in Houston, TX

I have been working at Brunel full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great vision from top down, very hard working, smart people make the business run, good culture and diverse team of people, good work life balance for a recruitment/sales business, chances to grow with the company into different roles/locations, overall Brunel is a very good place to work and the leadership team encourage development of their staff.

Cons

Lacked some sales development for a while, but seems to have changed now, the database can be a challenge to work with compared with other systems

Brunel2019-09-03
  2. "A lot of “talkers”. They’ve got a vision but need to walk before they can run."

I worked at Brunel

Pros

Some of the most hardworking people work here and will go to the ends of the earth to make sure the work they put out is quality. There are some very good and intelligent people who work there but they are often overlooked and ignored unless you are male or related to someone important.

Cons

Some management are toxic and verbally abusive and nepotism is deeply embedded. Meanwhile they struggle refining simple processes and procedures. No one takes responsibility and everyone just points fingers until everyone just forgets about the problem.

Advice to Management

The “worker bees” are the ones who drive the business. Clean up the nepotism and you will be surprised how your business and employees grow. Stay away from hiring the “good O’l boy” types for your business department and keep them running your job sites. Running a construction company is very different from running a staffing agency, stop trying to make them parallel.

Brunel2019-07-24

Brunel Response

August 28, 2019PA to Regional Director-Americas

I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was not what you expected. I will send your comments to the attention of our senior management team to review. At Brunel we strive to deliver above and beyond expectations – clearly we did not on this occasion for you as a member of ...

Discover more reviews about Brunel.