Buffalo Wild Wings - Cashier/Cook | Glassdoor

"Cashier/Cook"

Former Employee - Cashier in Rochester, MN
Former Employee - Cashier in Rochester, MN

I worked at Buffalo Wild Wings part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people, great atmosphere, great place to work

Cons

none I really enjoyed my time there

Advice to Management

keep up the good work

Other Employee Reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings

"Work anywhere else"

Former Employee - Food Server in Brentwood, CA
    Former Employee - Food Server in Brentwood, CA

I worked at Buffalo Wild Wings part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

fun environment. opportunity for decent tips.

Cons

Almost complete chaos every night, the workload is nearly impossible, management has NO idea how to organize or lead, also mostly perverts who spend 75% of their time flirting with female employees. They make the servers run food, clean, buss, wash dishes and take care of their customers. If you don't buss a table in under a minute you get yelled at, not greet a table under 30 secs you get yelled at, if you dont run the food that is ready you get yelled at. This simply doesn't make any sense, because at any moment you have a table being sat a table dirty and food/drinks to run let alone food orders or refills people need. So you're constantly just deciding what you want to get in trouble for. Also about 1/2 of the female staff (which is about 80 to 90% of the staff) would rather talk and txt instead of doing work, leaving more dirty tables and food to run. But instead of punishing these employees they simply blame EVERYONE and pressure the ones who do work to work even harder. On multiple occasions I have seen female employees REFUSE to do their fair share directly to the managers. Instead of punishment they simply flirt with them a little and tell the rest of us to "get it done" No appreciation for hard workers, no organization, sexually biased and very poor communication.

Advice to Management

Figure it our guys, because everyones noticing more and more how poorly your business is being run.

"Buffalo Wild Wings Was My First Corporate Job"

Current Intern - Information Systems Intern in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Intern - Information Systems Intern in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Buffalo Wild Wings as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

At your disposal, they have soda machines and cups. There was a fair amount of free food They were successful during the recession. There was dedication all around. The company was growing wild. The rules were observed, enforcement was not evident. Buffalo Wild Wings is second in Beer Sales only to Wal-Mart.

Cons

I had a blast, the executive team can be ruthless. It's not personal, it's business.

Advice to Management

You have lost your morals, greed has taken over.