Buildium - A dedicated team of people who care about doing things right | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Buildium

"A dedicated team of people who care about doing things right"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Buildium full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company has the best of both worlds: the feel of a small company but also the talent, commitment to professional development, and benefits of a large company. Politics are pretty much absent - there is a great culture of people who have serious integrity committed to doing their best to make the company better and helping each other out. Management is smart about making adjustments as need be to keep things productive and healthy. We're encouraged to have a good work/life balance, and people take that seriously. We're given true ownership of our roles and support as needed, but are never micromanaged. People who work on the product have the flexibility to work remotely, and many do.

Cons

The software is not evolving as quickly as we would like, but we've made adjustments to our team structures and staffing that should smooth that out over time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Buildium

1. "Probably going to be the best people I ever work with"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Buildium full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Our co-founders have created a family-like place where people care about each other, throughout the company. I feel like the team celebrates my achievements, supports me when I have a heavy load, and always makes me smile. We do a lot together - ping pong and foos tourneys, service events, Friday lunches (on the company) and monthly events. And it seems like everyone busts their butts to make this a better company. I couldn't have landed with a better group of people. I love that management trust they've hired good people and lets everyone do their job.

PS: The benefits rock, too. We've got take what you need PTO, the flexibility to work from home, a ski house and oodles of cake and balloons. I didn't think having a second monitor would matter to me, but I'm totally sold (we all get them).

Cons

We're tight on space right now, but our upcoming move to new digs will resolve that.

2. "Great company to have work, explore, carrer growth and also good life balance."

Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Buildium (More than a year)

Pros

Very friendly environment.
    People around you are very positive and easily mingles.
    Will have great fun and work.
    Everybody are very grounded to earth, colleagues will helps you whenever you are in trouble.
    Great patience and gives freedom to the employee to explore things.
    No pressure at all.
    It's feels like a home , people here are like a family members they supports your ideas.
    Simplicity is awesome.
    positive waves every where.

Cons

Nothing to say about this cons.

Advice to Management

Keep going.

Buildium Response

Jun 5, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

This is so great to hear! The office in India is critical to our business, glad you are having a great experience!