Bullhorn - Excellent job, better product, best culture. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bullhorn

"Excellent job, better product, best culture."

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Bullhorn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Great culture. Very open, comfortable communication always welcomed among colleagues as well as management/ executives.

-Talent--Sr Management, VPs, and C-levels in almost every department are excellent, experienced, and involved.

-Quotas are very easily attained and allow for top reps to incur excellent bonuses

Cons

-Salaries are definitely higher elsewhere--at least in the sales department at the rep level. I think they can lose good talent to this. That being said, please see above re: quotas.

-Wish they had some more experience at the sales rep level. Most reps are green and in most cases, Bullhorn was their first sales job. Would be better to have more experience to share among colleagues.

Other Employee Reviews for Bullhorn

1. "Good company to work for"

I have been working at Bullhorn full-time

Pros

The colleagues I work with are great and make my work days that much more enjoyable. Varied work and a professional enviroment means the company is efficient and effective.

Cons

Inter department relationships can struggle and sometimes I believe the company finds it difficult to identify areas where we need additional help or equally where there is an issue with fair salary.

Bullhorn Response

Mar 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

I see a solution to some of your "cons" within your "pros." We do have incredibly talented employees here at Bullhorn, and have the power to improve interdepartmental communication at the individual ... More

"Bullhorn Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Pros

Product and development aside (which is world class), the culture and people are what makes this company so great. Incredible venues for career and personal growth. I have worked in our offices across St. Louis, Brighton, London and I also visited Boston for a while, and they all have one thing in common; amazing people! I started in St. Louis and later moved to Brighton. It was a seamless transition as everyone is like a big family, and the same applies to the times I work in London. I have now been given the opportunity to work in Sydney for a new role and I am excited and confident it will be an incredible experience. Bullhorn has allowed me to meet so many fantastic people, build life lasting relationships, and I look forward to meeting even more of our Bullhorn family.

Cons

I cannot really think of any downsides with working for Bullhorn.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on. Lead by example and continue to encourage/live the Bullhorn culture and the future will look as bright as ever.