Bunge Limited - It has a good logistics team | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bunge Limited

"It has a good logistics team"

Former Intern - Internee
Former Intern - Internee

I worked at Bunge Limited as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I was an internee for 2 months in the logistics department and I worked with the logistics team.. they were very interactive people and we had regular meetings and discussions about our projects.. overall i found them very goal-oriented.

Cons

It is a small company and their product range is small(Dalda products only) in India. Also, They lack resources right now to market themselves properly.

Other Employee Reviews for Bunge Limited

"This is a company that I am really proud to work with"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Pros

Flexible Company
    Empowerment
    Engagement
    Respect for employees' opinion
    and Great values as a Corporation

Cons

If you are not interested in work hard and if you are not a person that likes changes, probably Bunge is not a good place for you... but in my case It is the perfect one...

2. "What used to be a fun and entrepreneurial place to work has now become bureaucratic, inefficient and overly political"

Pros

- Competitive compensation although favoritism is rampant leading to wide variations in comp
    - International opportunities are substantial, and it is a diverse group of people

Cons

- Little collaboration among employees as if everyone is insecure about losing their jobs tomorrow
    - The corporate group at HQ is a toothless, powerless group, without much in support from Senior Management - the argument given is that the corporate staff has to practice influence without authority. What a sham - when business unit folks openly ignore phone calls and emails from the HQ with, its not a great position to be at HQ
    - What used to be a fun and entrepreneurial place to work has now become bureaucratic and overly political

Advice to Management

Build a strong fair global HR organization that is fair to its people no matter which country they belong to. Get a real strategy - employees are confused what the strategy is, because there is none.