KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Trusted, Heard and Challenged - A company and people that make me look forward to coming to work

Jun 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bungee Tech is a growing AI/tech company that welcomes ideas that best help their customers solve their problems and grow their businesses. This means that there is significant trust given and innovation valued to help achieve this. Asa result, leadership listens to new ideas and provides flexible support to help employees be successful. However, with this comes the expectation that everyone is working toward to the same customer-focused goals.

Cons

There are no cons that I can share at this time. Great place to work and grow professionally!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great Internship Experience

Aug 30, 2019 - Software Engineer(Internship) in Berkeley, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- coolest people to work with - worked on projects I wanted to work on and was pushed to production - flexible - learned a lot - basic perks: snacks/eating out once a week/swag - treat employees well - would go back

Cons

None I can think of

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Toxic Culture. Walk Away

Apr 9, 2021 - Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most of the pro's come naturally as a small business. Contributions you've made have a direct impact to the business and there can be close interactions with leadership.

Cons

I worked at Bungee when there were two teams, one US based and one India based, so I can mainly speak from the US side and brief glimpses of the India team workings. Leadership is still struggling to find proper product market fit. This frustration boils down into an ever revolving door of leadership and employees, 'passionate' rants from management, and long work hours. Beware the initial charm and allure, there is insecure narcissistic leadership who surrounds themself with sycophants in C-suite positions. Small startup positions are a dime a dozen. I highly recommend Bungee only as a last resort.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Bungee.