KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible company and culture to work in

Mar 22, 2022 - VP Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people. Collaborative culture, top to bottom. Exciting solutions for our customers.

Cons

Every company has them I suppose. I have yet to find any here. Great place to work.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Work

May 23, 2022 - Software Development Engineer-1
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very Good Work Culture, with good environment and good learning curve.

Cons

Going well as of now

Be the first to find this review helpful

Bungee Response

HR

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We have a great team and that is the biggest contributor to the positive culture you all create every day. We will continue focusing on making more learning opportunities available and ensuring we create a more positive, fulfilling environment.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Trusted, Heard and Challenged - A company and people that make me look forward to coming to work

Jun 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bungee Tech is a growing AI/tech company that welcomes ideas that best help their customers solve their problems and grow their businesses. This means that there is significant trust given and innovation valued to help achieve this. Asa result, leadership listens to new ideas and provides flexible support to help employees be successful. However, with this comes the expectation that everyone is working toward to the same customer-focused goals.

Cons

There are no cons that I can share at this time. Great place to work and grow professionally!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Bungee.

Bungee Photos

+ Add Photo
Bungee photo of: Post Pandemic Face Off
Bungee photo of: Every once in a while, the CEO needs to stop talking product and show some real skills
Bungee photo of: We love mask-less faces!
Bungee photo of: Yet another post pandemic catch-up done!
Bungee photo of: Working hard..
Bungee photo of: craftsman at work!
Bungee photo of: Snowflake Lane, Christmas!