KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good co workers, poor system, hanging in there because I like my job!

Dec 2, 2016 - Sales Floor Associate in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Will keep you very busy. Learning opportunities.

Cons

Hours limited. Tough to make ends meet. Management doesn't seem to care how messy it is and fail to schedule enough ppl for recovery. Computer does scheduling (ridiculous). A computer doesn't distinguish good\ bad employees. System doesn't recognize faithful hardworking staff. Management often gives extra hours to lazy staff rather than utilzing strong staff.

4 people found this review helpful

Burlington Stores Response

Social Media Specialist

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoy that your role is fast-paced and challenges you to learn and grow! We would be interested to hear more about your experience with the new scheduling program we rolled out, B-Time, as feedback from the end-user is critical in helping us optimize the product to make sure it is having the intended impact of simplifying processes for our associates. While we have generally heard very positive feedback we do always appreciate hearing recommendations on how we can improve to help meet the needs of our associates, as we strive to continue evolving on our journey to be an employer of choice. We encourage you to reach out to a member of your management team or an HR Business Partner to continue the conversation about your experience and recommendation. Thank you again for your feedback.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

cashier

Jun 17, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

chill environment, really great co-workers for the most part

Cons

Lots of theft at my location

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I like it here but I am still relatively new to the culture because most people are working from home.

Jul 27, 2022 - Information Technology Support Specialist (IT Support Specialist) in Edgewater Park, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Peaceful and quiet because most people in tech HR and business are working from home. The distribution center jobs are completely hands on though. The Tech services manager at this branch is very kind and considerate and the office culture is laid back but all of us make sure to do our jobs so there are never really any issues. My pay is ok. They have a gym. The health benefits seem to be adequate but I have not fully taken advantage yet. The training is hands on so you learn the right way to do things in practice.

Cons

IT support specialists are more hands on so they can't work from home as much as everyone else. The health plan seems to have a 2 month wait period for me at least. I was told it would only be 1 month. There is no clear process for upward mobility so you must speak up. A quiet person will be left to the mercy of their manager if they want a promotion. This is my first fortune 500 corporate job so I am unsure if this is the standard. Some of the resources to do your job may take a while for you to get access so stay on top of things and pay attention. Working with industrial printers can be a little intimidating if you have not done it before so be ready to go out of your comfort zone.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Burlington Stores.

Burlington Stores Careers

Cover image for Burlington Stores

As a Burlington associate, you will help deliver these great values to our customers every day. You will be a part of a welcoming, diverse,...More

• Our Caring Culture

Burlington Stores photo of: Cashier
Burlington Stores photo of: Receiving
Burlington Stores photo of: Store Associates
Burlington Stores photo of: Store Associates
Burlington Stores photo of: Burlington, NJ Corporate Building and Distribution Center

Burlington Stores Job Seekers Also Viewed