Burlington Stores - Lots of drama | Glassdoor
  1. "Lots of drama"

Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Sheffield Lake, OH

I worked at Burlington Stores part-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy work, variety of schedules depending on position and they are great with working around school schedules

Cons

Lots of drama and inconsistent starting salaries. New employees frequently started at higher rates than what seasoned employees were making after being with the company for several years

Burlington Stores2019-09-12

Burlington Stores Response

September 16, 2019Social Media Specialist

We appreciate your feedback. We are committed to providing fair and competitive compensation to every member of our team and encourage associates to maintain open communication about their compensation desires and expectations, as well as their professional goals. As a growing company, we are proud to offer motivated, high-performing associates a variety of growth opportunities that can help them achieve their personal and professional goals. We do appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we strive to continue evolving on our journey to be a great place to work for all!

Continue reading
  1. "Simple Easy Work"

Former Employee - Fitting Room Associate in Boise, ID

I worked at Burlington Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros

flexible schedule, easy work, and fun

Cons

retail hours, and late night

Burlington Stores2020-01-16
  2. "Good as a second job/not enough pay to make it a full time source of income"

Current Employee - Overnight Stock

I have been working at Burlington Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros

The overnight schedule fit my life at the time.

Cons

Night staff cowrorkers were shady characters. Some were homeless, others made the space unsafe for women employees and a lot of items/food/supplies were stolen due to those employees.

Continue reading
    Burlington Stores2020-02-27

Discover more reviews about Burlington Stores.