Burlington Stores - Former store manager, NOT a great company to work for at all. | Glassdoor
  1. "Former store manager, NOT a great company to work for at all."

Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Burlington Stores full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team I worked with

Cons

Everything... from payroll cuts to make quarterly earnings, to low -starting non-competive retail wages they offer associates for their very hard work and mixed messages from regional team as priorities shift daily, even hourly, on a whim.

Continue reading
    Burlington Stores2019-09-17

Burlington Stores Response

September 23, 2019Social Media Specialist

As a former member of our leadership team, we're particularly disappointed to hear your experience did not align with Our Burlington philosophy and company core values. While Burlington is a fast-paced environment, where associates need to be flexible and adapt when things change quickly, we realize that it may become disruptive if it begins happening too often. We encourage our leaders to work closely with the Regional Leadership Team to discuss concerns, observations, suggestions, and advice so we can continue to evolve on our mission to be a great place to work for all. Our store teams are on the front lines of the business and often have valuable insight that can help promote positive change and keep Burlington on the path to success. Thank you again for your feedback!

Continue reading
  1. "Team flow"

Former Employee - Team Member

I worked at Burlington Stores full-time

Pros

We got out same time everyday

Cons

Did not like you carpooling

Burlington Stores2019-08-09
  2. "Great part time job"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at Burlington Stores part-time for less than a year

Pros

They were very flexible with hours and management was very nice in the store. There is a lot of turnover with seasonal sales associates which is normal.

Cons

Eventually stop calling to give the hours.

Burlington Stores2020-02-17

Discover more reviews about Burlington Stores.