Burlington Stores - Only when you are in college and need a part-time job, I would recommend | Glassdoor
  1. "Only when you are in college and need a part-time job, I would recommend"

Former Employee - Customer Service Cashier in Boynton Beach, FL

I worked at Burlington Stores full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best thing about working at Burlington was meeting good people, first availability to see the new fashion and the employee discount. I worked as a seasonal cashier then was promoted to full-time cashier then later a customer service cashier. There is room for growth but it is not guaranteed.

Cons

During the holidays is the worst time. They would want you to work excessive shifts with only 30min lunches, that is ridiculous. The managers/supervisors would want you to cover others' shifts without even asking your permission like you do not have a life as well.

Advice to Management

The best advice is to understand that the employees are human beings as well and they have a life as well.

Burlington Stores2019-10-16
  1. "Pretty awesome seasonal job"

I worked at Burlington Stores for less than a year

Pros

Great pay, you get quite a lot of hours in the beginning and middle of the season. Great employees to work with they actually train you and very helpful when needed. Customers are more so friendly and happy coming and going. You get the occasional grumpy customers but is to be expected. A definite retail job I’d recommend to people. they communicate everyone’s friendly they look out for each other. Think there was only 3/4 days where it was stressful but other then that awesome place.

Cons

It was only seasonal. Pay was okay but for seasonal/part time it was fine. I only wish there was an easier way to know whether or not you get to stay permanently after seasonal?? You don’t really get any call or heads up after the season.

Advice to Management

Professional attire place to get to work. I loved it here I would definitely come Back the following season!

Burlington Stores2020-01-17
  2. "Comprehensive Internship Program"

Current Intern - Buying Intern

I have been working at Burlington Stores

Pros

Well developed program--all the people in the company genuinely seem to want you to succeed.

Cons

Experiences differed depending on the team you were placed in.

Burlington Stores2020-01-18

Discover more reviews about Burlington Stores.