Business Control Systems - BCS is a company that really cares . . . | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Business Control Systems

"BCS is a company that really cares . . ."

Current Contractor - Senior Developer in Charlotte, NC
Current Contractor - Senior Developer in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Business Control Systems as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is the first consulting firm I've worked with that genuinely tries to do the right thing. I have been contracting for six years, and they still check on me to see how I am doing on my project and if I have any concerns. They show up while my peers working for other companies never see thier reps.

Cons

Cost of benefits are going up! Not sure of what my next career move is giong to be.

Advice to Management

Spend more time with the client as well as the contractors. Our clients like to see you too.

Other Employee Reviews for Business Control Systems

1. "Superior Staffing!"

I have been working at Business Control Systems full-time

Pros

BCS has been extraordinarily helpful throughout my entire work experience. My recruiter, Tim, always ensures that he is readily available for direct communication. He also calls me quite often to ensure that everything is going smoothly at my workplace. The BCS team even went as far as to bring valentines candy by my office for my coworkers and I to enjoy. This may seem like an insignificant gesture, but I feel that it is small things like this that sets BCS apart from other staffing companies. I will continue to work with BCS far into the future.

Cons

I have had zero negative experiences with BCS.

2. "Excellent Company!"

Pros

Very understanding and easy to communicate with (this includes admin staff all the way to the CEO). This company goes above and beyond to build a rapport with every contractor. You can really tell that the team is focused on quality.

Cons

There are no concerns at this time. When there are concerns, it is easy to communicate those to the staff and they are quickly handled.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!