Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

BICP Review

Dec 8, 2016 - Analytics in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with BICP for over a year now but I came to know the weight the BICP name carries shortly after coming on board when a director said to me, "I've worked with a lot of BICP people in the past. When I see a BICP resume come across my desk, I know they're a quality candidate." Compensation and benefits are some of the most competitive I've seen. Transparency into the business is high and communication with the partners is perfect. Not too on your back like some other firms I've been with and not too hands off. They're really on the ball when it comes close to contract renewal time, I never feel like I have to worry about what my next move is and because of that I can just focus on doing great work.

Cons

BICP's holiday schedule may not align 100% with whichever company you are placed at. That's understandable, though, and their PTO and sick leave are very reasonable.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Too Good To Be True is Actually True

Feb 4, 2021 - Data Visualization Specialist in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

John holds true to his word. I’ve heard from others that they’d thought it was too good to be true during the recruitment process. I guess I felt some of that too but everything John tells you is the truth and how they run their business. The success of their employees, whether with BICP, or the next opportunity is at the heart of their business model. Couldn’t be happier to join such a good group. They’ve been incredible.

Cons

Can’t think of much. Maybe more in person gatherings but John and Sean do a great job checking in and trying to get the group together when they’re in town.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Company

Sep 16, 2020 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with opportunities at fortune 100 clients.

Cons

Generally challenges with working for a small firm.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Business Intelligence Competency Partners.