KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not a job...A career!

Feb 7, 2018 - Director of Research and Advertising in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are too many to list. I have been in this industry doing the same type of work for over 27 years now and this is by far the best company I have ever worked for. The thing I appreciate about my job the most is that the owner does everything that he can to set you up personally for success, but operates his business with ethics and integrity which further puts you in a position of success because you know that when you tell a client something that you can say it with 100% certainly that the company is going to live up to those words. You are constantly being presented with tools to aid in growth and development and encouraged to give your ideas and input to contribute in the growth and success of the company. Last but certainly not least is the chemistry that exists throughout the entire organization. Management has been selective in their choices as they grow the team to ensure that all personalities, objectives and goals are in sync with each other to create such a great work environment that you don't have that typical "squeaky wheel" that always poisons an organization. I truly have the best co-workers in the world and love being a part of such a dynamic, winning team!

Cons

Having extra time on my hands because I don't have to spend my time looking for a better job somewhere else....lol Can't think of any actually, I have the best job in the world!

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Grateful

Dec 14, 2021 - Sales Representative in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros about working for BVM would have to be the company and management. No micromanaging, and extremely professional. By far the very best job I've had, and it raised me into the businessman I am now. The commission structure allowed me to live the successful lifestyle I had always imagined, and the business model is structured to make sure that the salesmen make all of the money that they are capable of making. There's no cap on it. I can't say enough this company. It really is a dream job.

Cons

Having to work from home is to me is now my biggest regret. Because, we had so much fun when we were all together. The office was full of great people that laughed and played together everyday. As much as I don't mind working from home, I wish we were able to see each other again daily.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Company to Work For

Nov 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Business View is a fantastic company to work for. They offer a flexible & remote schedule. Colleagues are easy and enjoyable to work with. The job is reliable. The compensation is commendable. Collaborative, understanding, and fair leadership.

Cons

There have not been any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Business View Magazine.