KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company!

Feb 20, 2018 - Research Director in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are quite a few pros about working with this company. I'd have to say the biggest one is the environment. It is the most positive working environment that I've ever worked within...EVER! I look forward to coming into work, and due to the structure of the pay plan, I dread having to leave for the day. The company is always upgrading the pay plan and the incentives in order to assist you in making more money. Not to mention the lounge, games, and café provided in order to keep you loose and happy throughout the day, without any micro-management pressure; I guess that's why everyone is self motivated and excels. As for the product and job. It's great working for a company, where the customers you speak with, have been waiting to speak with you. Another pro asset of the company

Cons

I guess if I had state a con, it would be that we actually do have to come to work all 5 days of the week, lol. However, considering that we tend to get off work incredibly early on Fridays, I guess it's the next best thing. I honestly can't think up anything unpleasant about the job.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Grateful

Dec 14, 2021 - Sales Representative in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros about working for BVM would have to be the company and management. No micromanaging, and extremely professional. By far the very best job I've had, and it raised me into the businessman I am now. The commission structure allowed me to live the successful lifestyle I had always imagined, and the business model is structured to make sure that the salesmen make all of the money that they are capable of making. There's no cap on it. I can't say enough this company. It really is a dream job.

Cons

Having to work from home is to me is now my biggest regret. Because, we had so much fun when we were all together. The office was full of great people that laughed and played together everyday. As much as I don't mind working from home, I wish we were able to see each other again daily.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Company to Work For

Nov 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Business View is a fantastic company to work for. They offer a flexible & remote schedule. Colleagues are easy and enjoyable to work with. The job is reliable. The compensation is commendable. Collaborative, understanding, and fair leadership.

Cons

There have not been any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Business View Magazine.