KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dynamic & Creative Company That Is Fun To Work For!

Mar 5, 2018 - Research Director in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am celebrating my 1 year work anniversary with Business View and I can honestly say that this has been a great journey from the start. There is a refreshing and unique corporate culture where core values that are not just buzzwords but actually put into practice and lived out corporately as a team.

Cons

You have to be organized, articulate, digital marketing savvy. We work on a lot of projects and tasks simultaneously and you have to be able to keep up in a fast-paced deadline oriented industry such as publishing. There is a learning curve being that it was a new indsutry for me but I have had great support and mentors.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Business View Magazine Response

CEO

Thank you for the great review. We will work with you to see your growth in the role continue. Lots of good things to come!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Grateful

Dec 14, 2021 - Sales Representative in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros about working for BVM would have to be the company and management. No micromanaging, and extremely professional. By far the very best job I've had, and it raised me into the businessman I am now. The commission structure allowed me to live the successful lifestyle I had always imagined, and the business model is structured to make sure that the salesmen make all of the money that they are capable of making. There's no cap on it. I can't say enough this company. It really is a dream job.

Cons

Having to work from home is to me is now my biggest regret. Because, we had so much fun when we were all together. The office was full of great people that laughed and played together everyday. As much as I don't mind working from home, I wish we were able to see each other again daily.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Company to Work For

Nov 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Business View is a fantastic company to work for. They offer a flexible & remote schedule. Colleagues are easy and enjoyable to work with. The job is reliable. The compensation is commendable. Collaborative, understanding, and fair leadership.

Cons

There have not been any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Business View Magazine.