KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Do Not Interview with or Work with this company

Feb 25, 2021 - Research Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

None, the VP of Sales was very detailed and did his best to train... I guess that was the only pro.

Cons

The CEO is not doing well. He lies to get employees in. They are a failing business. They can only pay you 12 bucks per hour but will push you to work like they are are paying you a decent salary in a corporate setting. Essentially this is not a real business. Completely disrespectful CEO... Poor Communication and they will just throw you away with no respect for your life.. They have no money and no real value. Don't waste your time.

Continue reading

Business View Magazine Response

CEO

This staff was with us for under 2 weeks and was fired for workplace fraud in direct breach of our core values including "Integrity is paramount and we will never compromise it." Our magazine has been around for 10yrs and was named by Inc.com as one of the 5000 fastest growing companies in 2019. Britney, we're sorry things didn't work out. We wish you the best."

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Grateful

Dec 14, 2021 - Sales Representative in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros about working for BVM would have to be the company and management. No micromanaging, and extremely professional. By far the very best job I've had, and it raised me into the businessman I am now. The commission structure allowed me to live the successful lifestyle I had always imagined, and the business model is structured to make sure that the salesmen make all of the money that they are capable of making. There's no cap on it. I can't say enough this company. It really is a dream job.

Cons

Having to work from home is to me is now my biggest regret. Because, we had so much fun when we were all together. The office was full of great people that laughed and played together everyday. As much as I don't mind working from home, I wish we were able to see each other again daily.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Company to Work For

Nov 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Business View is a fantastic company to work for. They offer a flexible & remote schedule. Colleagues are easy and enjoyable to work with. The job is reliable. The compensation is commendable. Collaborative, understanding, and fair leadership.

Cons

There have not been any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Business View Magazine.