Bustos Media - Good place to get experience and move on proceed with your eyes wide open | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bustos Media

"Good place to get experience and move on proceed with your eyes wide open"

Pros

Is a family friendly company and is not very rigirous structure becasue we are small company sometimes we have direct access to the CEO which allow us to make changes quickly or able to bring up issues that can be addressed.

Cons

The pay and benefits are on the light side of the industry. There is also a lack of structure for feedback and recognition is lacking as well as communication even though we are int he communication business

Advice to Management

My advice to senior would be:
Plan ahead to establish a timeline for decision and projects. To create a culture that inspire employees with proper recognition for a job well done and provide a work enviroment with fairness and respect.

Other Employee Reviews for Bustos Media

1. "Run"

Former Employee - Account Representative in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Portland, OR

Pros

I don't think I saw one from the day I started.

Cons

Management does NOT care about you, what you think, or what your qualifications are. The more crooked you are, the better the chance you can work for them. If you speak up, you will be retaliated against. Owner cares more about his fame and fortune than his employees, and most employees don't see this as a long term job. People will slit your throat, and laugh while you bleed.

Advice to Management

Quit, get out of radio, retire. Stop making the same mistakes again. You have a bad reputation in the business, and even your clients don't like you. Your managers steal and lie continuously, and you don't have a clue. Spanish radio is sad, and becoming more and more sad. No one respects Spanish radio anymore because of the way you do business. Spend some money on your people, and your stations. Give them some hope. But you wont, because you don't respect anyone. Everyone except your "Friends" is just a Mestizo.