C Space - Fun place but changing fast | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for C Space

"Fun place but changing fast"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Community Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at C Space full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Young, vibrant diverse people at a great location.
Many fun events and good social outings
Good at allowing you to work from home

Cons

The very popular CEO has left and been replaced with someone from overseas who has only been with the company a few months.
Bought by one of the largest companies in the world and the culture is changing from fun to cutting costs and making money.
Pay is fairly low considering the location and amount of work expected.

Advice to Management

Morale is being severely damaged by the layoffs and changes from your new owners. Worry less if people are a "cultural fit" and more if they can do the job.Layoffs mean others have to pick up the slack which causes good people to move on. It is a good company but it has an uncertain future.

Other Employee Reviews for C Space

1. "lots of clicks, lies and fantisy"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at C Space full-time (More than a year)

Pros

over all concept of the company is great, location is nice. 6th 7th floor is comfortable, Facilities is fantastic! always on the ball

Cons

IT department is clueless!! they dont know talent when it hits them in the face overall. Some managers lie to your face and are completely back stabbing you, not a place to have a career, but a job for a few years max. Company expects you to be available for them 24 7 but touts work life balance. talking out out of both sides of their mouth.

Advice to Management

there is NO advancement to management, boys club only.

"An Amazing Place"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at C Space full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been at Communispace for a while, and I am so proud of how far we have come. We are no longer a startup, but are now a full-fledged growth company -- and yet the values have not changed. Management cares about people almost to a fault, and the entire company is obsessed with clients. I must say that if I were a client, I would run to have Communispace as a supplier because everyone wants to make clients happy. The place is gorgeous and fun, and I am now a member of Communispace Prime, where there are over 100 employees who have been with the firm for more than 5 years.

Cons

I think the main con is that everyone is really busy and you need to be a self-starter to succeed. If you don't know how to do something, or if you are unhappy with something, you have to be proactive. People don't have time to read your mind.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, and stay transparent.