Employee Review

Former Employee

Not what I expected

Mar 24, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was not sure what to expect for this position. However, it was intriguing. I was able to grow as a professional and learn better public speaking/presentation as well as present myself better. I love that the company provided full training for the position & had no problem when I needed more training.

Cons

The construction near the building made finding the building a little difficult, but once I found the office, it was not a problem.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great career

Mar 15, 2017 - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people great pay watch your self fall in with this career

Cons

No downsides if u want an good career or work force this is the place

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Refreshing and motivating company

Mar 18, 2016 - Administrative Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

With the short time I have been with the company I am more than happy with my decision to join the team at C&J consulting. This office is coming up on its one year anniversary and is growing day by day. With an office full of passionate business men and women you cant help but feel excited and motivated. It satisfying to see everyone around you succeed and that's exactly what's happening here. This office doesn't give you a job, it gives you a career and a path and promotes from within, plus the hours aren't half bad ;)

Cons

Nothing really, I'm wholeheartedly content with every aspect of this job. Its more of a work family that wants to lift you up. No complaints.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about C & J Consulting.