Employee Review

Current Employee

Refreshing and motivating company

Mar 18, 2016 - Administrative Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

With the short time I have been with the company I am more than happy with my decision to join the team at C&J consulting. This office is coming up on its one year anniversary and is growing day by day. With an office full of passionate business men and women you cant help but feel excited and motivated. It satisfying to see everyone around you succeed and that's exactly what's happening here. This office doesn't give you a job, it gives you a career and a path and promotes from within, plus the hours aren't half bad ;)

Cons

Nothing really, I'm wholeheartedly content with every aspect of this job. Its more of a work family that wants to lift you up. No complaints.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great career

Mar 15, 2017 - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people great pay watch your self fall in with this career

Cons

No downsides if u want an good career or work force this is the place

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Love the Opportunity

Mar 31, 2016 - Client Executive in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is not your typical job where you have a cap on how far you move up the ladder. This organization enables you to move up the ladder quickly. I love the people within as well. This organization has the right people in place to help you develope yourself and career. This is not a job, this is a career. If you want to change your life, this is the organization to start.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. The atmosphere here is awesome. This is a family oriented place. Everyone here is here to help.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about C & J Consulting.