C3 Systems - Nice | Glassdoor

"Nice"

Pros

Very supportive management and can be approached for any advise on any issue. Has offices in and outside the city.

Cons

Need to work odd hours. Since it is a small company, salary hike is very unlikely for a very long time.

Other Employee Reviews for C3 Systems

"Business Development Group"

Current Employee - Capture Manager in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Capture Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at C3 Systems full-time

Pros

I came from having worked for a intermediate to a large business and I must say that working for a small business such as C3 Systems has been refreshing. C3 has given me the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business inside and out, build strong relationships with employees of all levels. Management has afforded me the opportunity to diversify my skill set by giving me the opportunity to participate in new projects (i.e. marketing campaigns, new product launch, and project executions. In addition, C3 is also a very flexible workplace (telework, PTO, etc.).

There is new management in place and I would say that some of the old negative reviews on glassdoor are no longer applicable to C3 Systems.

Cons

None that I can think of.

"Avoid at all cost"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Potomac Falls, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Potomac Falls, VA

I worked at C3 Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

C3 Systems has good project managers and technical staff that are dedicated and hard working professionals. Benefits are reasonable.

Cons

Executive team is isolated, inexperienced, and paying attention to the wrong things. Cultural divides create toxic environment. Future business possibilities are bleak.

Advice to Management

Put capable senior managers in place that are experienced in managing technological business and people. Work more closely with the technical staff.