CACI International - CACI's corporate culture is highly entrepreneurial and leadership-focused! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

"CACI's corporate culture is highly entrepreneurial and leadership-focused!"

Current Employee - Proposal Analyst II in Chantilly, VA
Current Employee - Proposal Analyst II in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CACI International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was brought into CACI via the Delta Solutions & Technologies, Inc. acquisition and was truly impressed with their willingness to successfully integrate the newcomers. CACI is a highly entrepreneurial-spirited and leadership-focused company. They do not believe in the typical 9-5 job hours within their corporate culture. The mentality is very much driven by a "do your work well and on time, and there will be no problems" type of atmosphere. This is largely beneficial for those seeking a company that respects, uplifts, and understands their people. CACI is also a foundationally stable company with strong moral and ethical standards.

Cons

Because CACI is a leadership-focused company, those with the mentality of doing the bare minimum will not last long in this environment. CACI is in search of those with "business-owner" mentality rather than the typical "employee" mentality that several people own. CACI is looking for those that are solution-oriented and highly positive. In a down economy, it takes a "go-getter" and a "go-giver" attitude to thrive. As corporate cultures typically tend to constantly change, people must be capable of quickly adapting.

Advice to Management

Though the mentality of the acquisition process was phenomenal, a structured schedule and format of communication would have been more beneficial. With acquisitions being a trying time for most people, clarity in communication would have helped to alleviate a lot of the tension and stress that inevitably builds us.

Other Employee Reviews for CACI International

"waste of time"

Former Contractor - Background Investigator I in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - Background Investigator I in New York, NY

I worked at CACI International as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

reimbursed for mileage, tolls, parking and metered parking.

Cons

the pay is not worth what it is you do on a day to day basis. no overtime. clocking in over 100+ hrs and only getting paid for 80 is absurd.

Advice to Management

more security for your contract employees. have a backbone when you contract out especially with the government, they came to you for help stop looking at the $ and actually help out those you hire.

"Bait and Switch"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent pay, but not spectacular; depending on work group schedule can be flexible

Cons

Total bait and switch tactics. I was sold on the position as "remote office/home office" at least a few days a week. The second week I worked there, my manager informed us that no one was to bill any time from home office starting immediately. When I asked about my terms of employment she played dumb...then thinking back on my conversations they were all over the phone...no paper trail as to what was promised. That's a really cheap tactic to use when it comes to employment. Beware of your negotiations in the beginning and ask for EVERYTHING in writing.

Advice to Management

Don't let rouge managers promise the world to new hires. It will ultimately result in ill feelings by those new hires.