CACI International - It's always a honeymoon at first. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

"It's always a honeymoon at first."

Former Employee - Task Supervisor II in Honolulu, HI
Former Employee - Task Supervisor II in Honolulu, HI

I worked at CACI International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Access to Skillport, tuition reimbursement, paid training--specific to your job title, and superb health benefits.

Cons

I was hired to lead a brand new team of technicians. WIthin two months, my team outperformed every other team in the enterprise. Promises were made to place myself and certain people within my team in more lucrative positions, yet the promises were never fulfilled. My team made CACI too much money on a specific Air Force contract. Because my team was profitable for the company, there was no incentive in moving any of us. Promotions did occur, but males were given pay raises of %40, while females were given pay raises of %20. After a hard fought battle, nothing was adjusted for my female team members. I left the company shortly after.

Advice to Management

Ensure that program managers are not mixing contract 'pots' in order to supplement non-profitable contracts.

Other Employee Reviews for CACI International

"confirmation of sexism, bullying, harrassment"

Current Employee - Java Developer in Destin, FL
    Current Employee - Java Developer in Destin, FL

I have been working at CACI International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company was fairly reliable about paying me ( a subcontractor ) on time.

Cons

As a qualified female technical subcontractor I witnessed prejudices against subcontractor workers as well as bullying and outright harassment. Some female CACI workers in the most competitive technical areas ( software development) caught on and left the company. In more traditional female roles ( office support, testing, software documentation, etc ) females faired better and tended to stay with the organization.

Advice to Management

Consider communicating with your workers on HR type issues. Give positive feedback to workers on a job well done alongside your harsh reprimands and demands to work harder and faster. Consider rewarding based on worker performance. Gosh such basic stuff. Have you caught on yet?

"Just another worker bee in the big machine."

Current Employee - Contracts Manager in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Contracts Manager in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CACI International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Friendly work environment and a good mix of career individuals to learn from. Company does have tuition reimbursement progam.

Cons

Does not offer flex time or ability to work from home. All awards and spotlight are on techincal positions. Support staff is overlooked and overworked.