CACI International - Overall, a good company to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

"Overall, a good company to work for."

Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Curtis Bay, MD
Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Curtis Bay, MD

I have been working at CACI International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked as a contractor on-site or in a small satellite office. I had very little time in a CACI headquarters office. Even so, I worked on a team with other CACI employees and had a good experience with them. The people I worked with were knowledgeable, the managers were very competent, efficient, hardworking. The benefits were good.

Cons

Since this is a large company you could feel a little "lost in a crowd". When the contract I was working under was lost due to a re-compete, I tried to find something else in the company. There wasn't anything available at the time, so I was laid-off on the last day of the contract.

Other Employee Reviews for CACI International

"Big Company with Big Company Problems"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at CACI International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good salary and benefits, paid overtime, challenging and interesting work, though does get a little routine at times. Good people for the most part.

Cons

Level of top-down micro-management is on the rise. They're taking away admin privileges on work PC's but we're still expected to perform tasks that will now require constant assistance from SYS-Tech. Work from home is "tolerated" but not really allowed. Even break rooms are being micro-managed with new "green" regulations. Was very happy before; now less so.

Advice to Management

Give employees more freedom and don't let the company turn into a "police state".

2. "Good company to work for!"

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Washington, DC

I worked at CACI International full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Training/Tuition Reimbursement program encouraged furthering one's education. Company has OnLine University that offers useful and various training/improvement courses. Also has internal Training facility that offers various courses. Insurance and Vacations are on the competitive side of the industry.

Cons

CACI SmartPlan (Retirement/401K) could use more communications with the participants.
    Can't think of anything else that was negative