CACI International - CACI is a terrific company to work for. My supervisors always exceeded my expectations. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

"CACI is a terrific company to work for. My supervisors always exceeded my expectations."

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Manager in Fairfax, VA
Former Employee - Quality Assurance Manager in Fairfax, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

High ethics, employee upward mobility, stress on employee retention, high morale, great vocational training opportunities, stress on quality performance.

Cons

I experienced no cons in my 15 years as a CACI employee.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. You will continue to grow and reach your goal.

Other Employee Reviews for CACI International

1. "Overall, my time with CACI was a very positive experience."

Former Employee - Engineering Senior Scientist in Lanham, MD
    Former Employee - Engineering Senior Scientist in Lanham, MD

I worked at CACI International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Many in leadership are experienced with the Federal Government, DoD and the Intelligence Community, knowledgeable of their requirements and have established relationships with their decision makers.

Cons

The company is largely risk averse and unwilling to invest in capabilities prior to the award of contract. This prevents them from being agile and responding to new markets. They are also traditionally averse to State and Local governments or entities as clients. This cuts the company off from an area that needs CACI's skills and capabilities.

Advice to Management

Focus of making the company more agile and aggressively go after State and Local contracts.

2. "You get out of it what you put into it"

Current Employee - Information Security Engineer in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Information Security Engineer in Washington, DC

I have been working at CACI International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Highly focused on good ethics, delivering customer value, and leadership growth. My experience with the years I've been with the company is that with the right work ethic and participation, you can find significant career growth potential. To me, you get the personal expeirence you normally only find when working for a small business, with the kind of opportunities you can only find at a large.

Cons

Everyone is expected to get into business development, capture, and/or proposal development at some point in time. If your an engineer who's only interested in a purely technical career, this may be a turn-off. I don't love writing proposals, but it's a valuable skill to learn and a value-add to a resume in the D.C. area.

Advice to Management

Look for ways to encourage employee involvement in internal problem solving. Lots of talent out in the line doing great things for our customers. Why not give them a way to engage more internally?