CACI International - CACI took very good care of me and made me feel like a valuable asset to the company. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

"CACI took very good care of me and made me feel like a valuable asset to the company."

I worked at CACI International full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great benefits, great people, great corporate culture. Always do your best and don't be afraid to make mistakes. If you did what you thought was right, the company will back you up.

Cons

Depending on your contract, your supervisor may not be directly supervising you due to location of your assignment.

Advice to Management

Share the companies success with everyone, not just within the business group that makes the most profit. Some contracts were bid low and profit margin is tight. Show your appreciation for those people on those types of contracts.

Other Employee Reviews for CACI International

"Mediocracy at best."

I worked at CACI International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Job security since most of the projects are longterm.

Cons

Very archaic, especially giving a computer consulting firm

"Great Company for Upper Management and Good Ol' Boys Network"

I have been working at CACI International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You get a paycheck. You can work from home sometimes.

Cons

There are so many cons I don't know where to begin. Highly skilled, dedicated support staff are treated like garbage. You are expected to work 10-20 hours or more per week without any type of compensation, recognition, or any hope of a raise or promotion. The only incentive you are given is that you still have a job. The hardest workers are punished with additional work while there is no accountability for those who are uncaring, lazy and incompetent. Policy and procedure continually become more cumnbersome over the years while staff is continually decreased through regular layoffs and high turnover. Policy and procuedure are created by upper management who have never done the actual work without ever seeking input from the workers. When workers attempt to streamline processes, they are told ny management that there are not enough resources to streamline. Workers have been informed over the past year that there will be no raises or bonuses while VPs and Directors continue to collect huge bonuses and receive even higher promotions and titles while winning no new business, continually laying off workers. Rampant cronyism and conflicts of interest by upper management are flaunted. There is not enough space here to describe all the problems with this company. I have stayed on for 5 years being told that things will get better but they only get worse and worse.

Advice to Management

Give hardworking employees one iota of incentive to keep doing what they are doing. Economy is coming back and you will be faced with hundreds jumping ship. Everyone is looking elsewhere for employment.