CACI International - CACI is a great company with lots of great benefits | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

"CACI is a great company with lots of great benefits"

Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst II in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst II in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at CACI International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Health/Vision/Dental/Pet Insurance
- Travel reimbursement/TDY benefits
- Buy CACI stocks cheaper for employees multiple times a year
- Bonuses for recommending new hires
- 401K match (caps at 3% regardless of how much you put in, and you only see it once you're vested after 3 years of employment)
- Tuition reimbursement

All managers I've worked with at CACI have been great, and that is quite a few managers from many states. All around CACI has their stuff together, and knows how to keep it's employees happy without being overly "corporate" or making you just another number. I will continue working with CACI for the foreseeable future and even if I leave would definitely work with them again.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. I have a co-worker I'm not crazy about, but that's hardly CACI's fault.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Great work!

Other Employee Reviews for CACI International

1. "My CACI Review"

Former Employee - Proposal Production Manager in Chantilly, VA
    Former Employee - Proposal Production Manager in Chantilly, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people, great salary, terrific bonus opportunity

Cons

Lay offs not determined by any logical format - good, talented, and proven producers laid off without any consideration of work performance

Advice to Management

Get to know the staff!

"Don't trust them"

Current Contractor - Intelligence Analyst in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Contractor - Intelligence Analyst in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at CACI International as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pretty good benefits, but not great. They rely totally on middle management and do not correspond with regular employees. You will not likely advance unless you kiss up to middle management.

Cons

Can't be trusted. Under bid then under pay. Do not hold up agreements. Although I had seniority with the division I was in I was one of three let go to cut their costs. I was rehired by CACI 5 months later for a different contract in Afghanistan. I was promised a $10,000 bonus if I completed the full year, which I did, but I never got it. Before I went to Afghanistan, they sent me, like all others going there, to get a medical checkup by the Army.. Afterwards, I got a bill from the government for $150. CACI said it was mistake and that they would pay for it. About 18 months later I get a notification that it had gone to collection for not being paid. I contacted them again and was told it was taken care of. A month later I got another notice. When I tried to contact them again my emails and calls were not being taken or responded to. I finally had to pay it myself, even though I'd been out of work for 15 months.