CACI International - Good company - going through challenges that they may not overcome | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CACI International

"Good company - going through challenges that they may not overcome"

Current Employee - Various
Current Employee - Various

I have been working at CACI International full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

CACI has been a great company to work for, provided me constant growth over my 8+ and running years. They have good people (at many level). They are customer mission focused, which has been good for the past

Cons

Company is currently (on-going for almost a year) going through a difficult time with the customer budget cuts. 3 major reorganizations/downsizings in the past year and probably more to come. Constant downward pressure on indirect/investment in the business. Senior leadership seems to say the right things (invest in the company, develop solutions, move to where the market is going) but the actions don't seem to align. Concerned that the company is't going to be viable 3-4 years from now.

Advice to Management

Becoming a solutions company suggests you have to invest in developing those solutions (the customer is no longer willing to pay for everything being developed on their dollar). Innovation isn't something that you invest in with a belief of guaranteed ROI in 3 months - it is a strategic move you have to be committed to.

Other Employee Reviews for CACI International

"Corporate monotony"

Current Employee - GIS Technician
    Current Employee - GIS Technician

I have been working at CACI International full-time

Pros

The health benefits are good; at least in my office/building the people I work with are a great group, and our schedules are very flexible.

Cons

The work is monotonous, and it's next to impossible to get a stand-up desk unless you have a health reason, even though it could help with production/employee satisfaction. The "culture" of the company seems to consist entirely of buzz-words and emails promoting one of the higher-ups and all his supposed achievements.

2. "Plateau"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I worked at CACI International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good working environment, great team mates, good work-life balance. Team oriented, people oriented.

Cons

Heavy on mid-management, made it tough to get ahead. I understand this has improved and the company has streamlined.