Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company

Jun 19, 2021 - Systems Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, good pay, management, culture

Cons

None that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company during COVID

Jul 26, 2021 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

professional and relaxed work environment. managers are amazing. I have had a great experience so far at the company. no complaints

Cons

Not much to share in this category. was hired during the pandemic and have had a great work life balance during my time here.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Independent work life

Jun 17, 2021 - Background Investigator in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great opportunity for someone fresh out of school, or looking for a low key position until retirement (or retired). The job is extremely flexible and allows you to work out of the comfort of your own home and or backyard if lucky enough depending on your radius of work. Teaches great skills and the desire to succeed if you’re competitive. I made level 3 in one year and maintained it for the remainder of my time here. It is feasible!!

Cons

Your view of the company and this job will 100% be based off of your direct supervisor. The company does not care about you, but if your supervisor does, you WILL feel like you are supported and what you’re doing matters. Otherwise, in the company’s eyes, you are solely there to make them money. They will not support you if the client receives a complaint about you. They will throw you to the wolves (the client). Even if the complaint against you is totally bogus, you ARE GUILTY UNTIL proven innocent. Luckily, my supervisor fought for me and believed in me to overturn a bogus complaint. With that in mind, as long as you have a supervisor that supports you and their team, this job will be enjoyable. You can overcome the challenges (which will be different in every area) that come with the position and grow into a high level investigator.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

CACI International Response

Marketing & Engagement Specialist

Hi and thank you for your review. Our employees are our greatest asset and we would not be where we are without them. They are our top priority. We are happy to learn that you feel supported by your supervisor/management. That is how it should be! If any of your colleagues feel otherwise, please encourage them to bring this up in the next Touchpoints meeting with management. Our employees are humans with feelings that matter and we never wish any of them to feel like just a dollar sign!

Discover more reviews about CACI International.