CACI (UK) - Abundant career opportunities, flexible work schedule | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CACI (UK)

"Abundant career opportunities, flexible work schedule"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Fairfax, VA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at CACI (UK) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My projects have been interesting. Learning a lot of new technology. I love the flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home when my kids are sick. I have been promoted several times since I started. So the company does value and appreciate hard work. If you are unhappy, you can put yourself on the mobility board and switch projects. Great support from direct managers. My direct manager is a mentor and takes time to teach me.

Cons

Government Contracting is unpredictable and you are subject to your clients whims.
No Bench so if your project ends you are out of a job. The worst part is there is no true Business Development in the company. Project Managers are expected to execute and win new work.

Advice to Management

Spend less time with your spreadsheets and more time at the client sites winning work.

Other Employee Reviews for CACI (UK)

1. "Good"

Current Employee - Background Investigator in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Background Investigator in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CACI (UK) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Have growth and development within the company and gives training of skills that can be taken outside of the company and used in the other federal contracting companies or for the federal government.

Cons

Starting salary is not commensurate with federal government position of the same function and job.

Advice to Management

Be more competitive with matching salaries better than a $15000 gap for starting pay between CACI position and the federal government counterpart.

"Generally a very good place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Pros

Information sharing from top management is excellent. Training opportunities are outstanding. Tools to support admin processes are outstanding, and still improving. Policies support family friendly atmosphere. Very good at staying at the forefront of IT capabilities (such as JAVA, IT security, mobile computing, etc.) and supporting required certifications. VERY serious about ethical business practices.

Cons

Family friendly policy is left to management discretion, so not everyone will have flexibility they want. Salary can be competitive for some positions, but many IT positions are grossly underpaid in today's market. Benefits are passable, vacation time is not very good.

Advice to Management

Bid jobs so that salaries are realistic to current market...especially when the lowest bidder is not the biggest concern for the customer.